BUTTERFLYThe butterfly exercises the brow chakra (chakra 6 or commonly known as the third eye) and it is negative in its nature. The butterfly resides in a garden full of flowers, representing the spiritual universe that only has truth and beauty. Practicing this form allows one to see the spiritual world inside ourselves.
- Expose the blind spots (Phơi trần điểm mù)
- Let go of biases (Buông xả chấp truớc)
- Widen one's view (Mở rộng tầm nhìn)
- Change one's paradigm (Đổi vũ trụ quan)
- The earthy desires and spiritual freedom represent the image of the butterfly (small body and large wings)
- Strongest point is where the body and wings connected.
Points of attention
- Balancing position: Neck must be aligned with the back, eyes looking down on the ground
- Folding position: Arms should form a straight line parallel to the shoulders, not slanting backward