CRANEThe crane exercise the solar plexus chakra (chakra 3) and is negative in its nature. The crane flies high in the sky looking down on hills, representing our egos and needs for recognition, and sees that they are all the same from afar. Practicing this form allows us to see ourselves more objectively and reduces the needs for enhancing the ego.
- Eliminate one's blind spots (Chiếu phá điểm mù)
- The empty heart/mind ready to receive (Không tâm tiếp thọ)
- Gently accept and forgive (Nhẹ nhàng tha thứ)
- This form imitates the flying posture of the crane.
- Energy is moved from the second (sacral) chakra to the third (solar plexus) chakra
Points of attention
- Arms raised up straight and parallel beside the ears. Keep the elbows bent and relaxed when arms come down.
- Legs raised up and brought down together with arms. Synchronize the movement of arms and legs.
- Hands and fingers relaxed.
- Eyes look straight at an imaginary spot ahead, this helps balance.