PHOENIXThe phoenix also exercises the heart chakra (chakra 4) and is negative in its nature. The phoenix can fly across the universe and it can be at any place without being harmed by the heat of the sun or the coldness of the moon. The phoenix represents boundless selfless love.
- Without mind, without mind (Phi tâm phi tâm)
- Seeking the dharma from above, help others below (Thuợng cầu hạ hóa)
- The phoenix exercise counterbalances the dragon.
- The phoenix symbolizes Yin, the negative polarity in the universe.
Points of attention
- Feet spread two shoulder-widths apart
- Shoulders: line of shoulders is almost parallel with the line connecting of two heels, only the head turns.
- Hands and fingers relaxed.
- Arms, legs, shoulders and body are in a flat plane.